Oct 18, 2011

What's going on?

So there's been some changes -I've been working on a new site these last few months -and I'm still working on it. I'm going to keep my blogspot - I'll still post some work here -though a majority of it will be on the new site.

I started with blogspot because it was easy however over time I noticed people missing the "older posts" button and only thinking I had one page of work -so hopefully this new site won't be confusing. The new site features "Buttons!" instead of all scrolling -as on Blogspot.

The main thing I'm going to miss is explaining the work - on here it's easy -on the new one, it's set up more like a gallery. It's nice.

So, it's kinda spread out - a'little here, a'little there...

hope all of you keep up with me!

New site link: (still uploading and working on it) Take a look! And please feel free to email me feedback or comments that you may have!
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wix.com%2Fmixedmediatf%2Ftfonline&h=dAQAIiBSL
Uploaded with ImageShack.us